We are working with a confidential client that is looking for a well-established General Manager. This is a well-rooted, and fast growing concept even through COVID-19. They are looking to expand their operations in the Atlanta market, and are providing a direct line for career advancement. We are ideally looking for someone with a robust background in full service dining, that is comfortable establishing nightlife and entertainment.What's in it for you:
What we're looking for:
- Base salary of $60,000 to $70,000 per year, depending on experience
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Balance of Life schedule
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Program
- Employee Benefits
HC-Resource works with some of the most sought after brands in Hospitality. We have many clients that are still expanding through the pandemic. This client is a premier, growing, full-service restaurant whose leadership has been committed to "Serving Craft Burgers and Craft Drinks from our family to yours" since they opened their first location. They have a local, fun atmosphere, with "corporate" resources to support the management team in their quest for excellent guest satisfaction, while achieving a reasonable balance of life, and are one of the most successful brands of 2020.
- Proven success in leadership of high-volume full-service restaurants. $2-3 million annually.
- Leadership qualities that motivate and develop a high-achieving team.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Lead the restaurant team by setting them up for success, leading by example, setting high standards and delegating to & developing people.
- Create a safe, fun and clean environment in which employees will thrive and guests will return and recommend us to their friends.
- Meet expectations in sales, costs, quality, hospitality, cleanliness, etc.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees, guests and company assets.
- Communicate openly, clearly and effectively with a positive, solutions-oriented demeanor.
- 3+ years applicable General management experience required.
$60,000 - $70,000 per year
Powered by JazzHR