- The Willingness and Ability to Cross-Train and Work in Multiple Positions - We believe in the concept of ONE Kitchen, where your training and flexibility will enable you to become an expert in all Kitchen roles.
- Work in a professional, best-in-class kitchen with a passionate team of cooks
- Ability to Multi-tasking, following recipes to create delicious dishes
- Adhere to company policies and procedures including uniform, grooming, and attendance.
- Adhere to company, state, and county food safety and sanitation standards.
- Prepare and present food consistently based on recipe builds and/or guest request.
We are looking for team members who are able to multi-task, demonstrate hospitably, and uphold our high standards in a fast-paced environment,
At The League, we believe in our people and truly want them to grow with us, so whether this is your first job, or you have worked in the hospitality biz before, we look forward to meeting you.Requirements
Food Handlers Certificate
Ability to effectively cook and present all items on the menu in a timely manner
Complete assigned prep list, efficiently run your station during the shift, and stock food as neededExercising good safety, sanitation and organizational skillsAbility to collaborate with all members of the BOH staffBenefits
- Competitive salary
- Awesome Work Environment
- Growth Potential and Career Advancement