The ideal candidate has a strong passion for culinary excellence and a keen eye for detail. You will assist the Executive Chef in providing exceptional food quality and presentation.
- Oversee and assist the kitchen staff in all aspects of food production
- Evaluate food products to ensure consistent quality standards
- Establish and maintain a regular maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment
- Provide training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff
- 4+ years' of culinary or kitchen experience
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail