This position is responsible for the design, coordination, and direction of marketing initiatives that drive development and growth of the Church's Texas Chicken brand across the Americas region (Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean). Serves as a catalyst for growth by developing and implementing marketing programs that accelerate sales, enhance profitability, and grow market positioning. Continuously explores innovative and effective market plans that will competitively differentiate the brand and increase new sales, transactions, and guest retention.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for driving the region's revenue, comp sales, and profitability goals.
- Works with multiple, highly diversified franchisees and their marketing teams across the Americas region to build area-specific marketing calendars including multilayered activities (i.e., Limited Time Offers (LTOs), local store marketing, media planning, promotions, merchandising/POP, and public relations) that cater to different market needs and dynamics. Able to quickly build strong relationships with franchise operations and internal teams.
- Collaborates with international R&D team and leads the coordination with franchisees to build a product pipeline for LTO campaigns that match regional taste preferences and meet the brand guidelines.
- Analyzes sales and consumer information such as product sales mix, transactions, comp & total sales, and new store performance data to give fact-based guidance to franchisees on enhancing market/brand performance and maximizing sales and profitability. Makes data-driven decisions when planning marketing calendars and strategy.
- Guides the regional franchisees in launching the new brand identity and influences them on enhancing the current brand positioning in each market.
- Liaises between Franchisees and International Marketing team on the Brand fund contribution and spend.
- Conducts regular follow up with franchisees as necessary.
- Designs campaigns and promotional materials that help strengthen the brand.
- Creates marketing plans for entry into new countries, which includes competitive assessment, brand positioning, grand opening, consumer research and first year marketing plan.
- Coordinates efforts of cross-functional Go to Market Team to ensure new products are being introduced in key markets in a process oriented manner.
- Maximizes value of Church's Texas Chicken website(s) and social media to generate sales and online ordering.
- Constantly reviews marketing communications materials from all markets to ensure all communication vehicles create a consistent global brand image for Church's Texas Chicken globally.
- Responsible for providing marketing direction and support Regional Franchise Managers in the areas of strategic marketing planning, brand building/brand awareness and value proposition.
- Manages relationships with regional advertising agencies.
- Other projects and duties, as assigned.
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Business, International Communications, etc.). MBA is a plus.
- 5 to 7 years of marketing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of international marketing experience.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Previous experience with marketing in the restaurant or retail industries is preferred.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with strong presentation skills.
- Innovative and creative thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce internal documents, presentations, training sessions, collateral materials and field communications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Display ability to motivate and mentor others.
- Able to assign and supervise team work based on priorities.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks/projects.
- Ability to travel internationally (30%)
It is the policy of Cajun Operating Company. to provide equal employment opportunity in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual's ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. Cajun Operating Company will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, or employment eligibility requirements.