You're looking for a chance to settle in and start a career? Our marketing & advertising firm has immediate roles for people who are gifted with people skills and ready to succeed.
Thanks to our unsurpassed skill of connecting with customers, our firm has been privileged to work with national telecommunication, entertainment, insurance and even food vendor brands.
We have the chance to extend to developing markets and have opportunities for candidates in all departments.
- Cross train throughout all aspects of our firm including: sales, marketing, business development, customer success, administration, etc.
- Work collaboratively with team members to manage territories
- Sell client products/services during promotional campaigns and events
- Create personal customer relationships for excellent customer acquisition and retention
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a Background Check
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Currently authorised to work in the US
- Excellent communication and Public Speaking Skills
- Team player
- Self Starter, ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Thrives in fast paced environments
- Excellent organizational skills
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager