Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and
our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. Passionate about skiing or snowboarding?
Full-Time employees receive a FREE Telluride and Vail ski pass and NO reservations needed this season! The Vail pass as well that give you gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains.
Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Rental Techs are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service by assisting customers with rental equipment, monitoring store appearance and merchandise displays.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options.
- Ensure equipment on the rental "ready" line is ready to make a successful rental by cleaning, servicing, and testing according to established service requirements.
- Follow all company standards in regard to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
WHAT TO EXPECT:
No two days will be the same as you give friendly support and insightful advice to guests from across the country and around the world. You will gain valuable skills and grow as a leader within our development-focused culture. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates and leaders eager to learn more and share both their skills and the exceptional experiences working in Telluride can offer.Top performers in this role have the opportunity to explore Summer Seasonal roles within the region as well!
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to be on your feet all day long
- Must be able to be at work as early as 7:45am or as late as 6:30pm - shifts are available!
- Must be able to bend over and kneel repeatedly
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here .
The budgeted range starts at 15. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Our Telluride Retail team has been providing gear and guidance since 1972, catering to those drawn to America's Best Ski Resort. Not only does our Telluride Retail team enjoy the amazing benefits of getting to work in Telluride, CO but as part of the larger Vail Resorts family - all of our employees receive access to Telluride & the resorts that Vail Resorts operates in CO. Work with people that take customer service to the next level and cater to gear-heads and fashionistas alike. Grow your career further than you could imagine being part of the Vail Resorts family - starting with Telluride. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278227