Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we've started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
- Perform, document and help to ensure compliance with daily and periodic inspections to meet all applicable regulations.
- Maintaining resort facilities from a cleanliness standpoint, working with a team or independently.
- Daily upkeep of associated facilities, tools & equipment.
- Daily inspections offacilities and vehicles.
- Proactively communicate maintenance needs to ensure timely ordering of parts and equipment
- Engage with guests and staff while exhibiting Vail Resorts Core Values
- Assist with operation of activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a Valid Driver's License & Satisfactory Driving Record (in accordance with VR Drivers Policy).
- Must be able and willing to work 1st & 2nd shifts.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends & holidays.
- Able and willingless to ride lifts
- Must be able to lift up to perform medium work (defined as exerting up to 50lbs of force occasionally).
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work outside in varying weather conditions.
- Basic education preferred
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills: communicates in a positive, solution oriented way to proactively address maintenance and operational needs
- Teamwork: able to work effectively with activities leadership and other department staff to plan, schedule, and complete maintenance tasks on time (lift maintenance, lift operations, base operations)
- Organizational skills: able to organize and accomplish a wide variety of tasks and prioritize daily work to maximize productivity and efficient maintenance of all activities
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to learn to use chemicals as directed.
- Must possess visual acuity necessary for visual inspection involving work at a distance at or within arm's reach and sanitation.
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn't you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 250389