HOUSEKEEPER/ COOK, LIVE-OUT (ENGLEWOOD, NJ)Division
: Domestic HospitalityRef ID
: Englewood, NJ Salary:
DOE Full benefit packageJob Title: Housekeeper/ Cook, Live-Out (Englewood, NJ)Job Description
Private Family located in Englewood, NJ seeks an experienced live-Out Housekeeper/ Cook to take care and clean their large home. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of general housekeeping, deep cleaning, and household organization
- Completing laundry and ironing, cleaning and pressing linens, caring for fine garments
- Caring for fine furniture, art, and antiques; polishing of and care for all silver, brass, china, etc.
- Managing all aspects of household inventories including procuring household supplies, grocery shopping, etc.
- Meal preparation for the family as requested
- Pet care as needed
- Assisting with related duties including greeting guests, answering phone calls, running errands, completing special requests, etc.
This is a full-time position. Salary is generous, but DOE. The chosen candidate is expected to work from Monday to Friday. This position also includes full benefits packages. Requirements
- Minimum 5-10 years related experience working within a private residence
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent cooking skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Flexibility with hours and scheduling
- Valid Driver license
- Valid United States work authorization
SOCIETY STAFFING511 West 25th StreetNew York, NY 10001Agency DCA License #
SSIN123Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.