Job Title: Workplace Experience Coordinator
Job Location: 1840 Holbrook Avenue, Detroit, Michigan 48212
Job Duration: 6 Months
Working Hours: OVERNIGHT (ML)- 10 PM -6 AM or 11 PM -7 AM
- Will be stationed at employee entrance to be sure people have done the worksite checks before entering.
- Will also do walkthroughs with covid checklist.
- This role is a critical member of the workplace experience team for building entry and safety services.
- At this time, the team is focused on ensuring a safe workplace in support of the COVID-19 containment initiative.
- During this time, the primary function of this role is guiding employees through building entry health screening, monitoring entry surveys, and temperature screening protocols.
- Additionally, the workplace experience coordinator will participate in other workplace safety duties, such as verification of sanitation protocols, building walk throughs, workplace re-entry preparation, and ensuring personal protective equipment (PPE) is available.
- Personal safety equipment, protocols and training will be provided and required.
- In addition, the workplace experience team influences a positive office experience as service leaders.
- In this role, you would provide workplace services and support to increase individual well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness.
- This Host uses people-led services to connect employees to their environment through high-touch services and world-class customer service support delivered by employees like the Workplace Experience Coordinator.
- As part of the Host team, the Workplace Experience Coordinator is responsible for support and coordination of activities related to delivery of workplace experience services for clients.
- This may include assignments welcoming employees and visitors at a reception desk.
- This coordinator works the overnight shift in in a state of the art automated transportation facility.
- Welcomes and facilitates building entry screening for employees.
- Completes daily walk through verifying safety checklist items.
- Inventory PPE supplies and information to be maintained at the building entry.
- May assist with temporary signage.
- Performs visual verifications to support environmental health and safety compliance, using checklists, and records and reports gaps.
- May use technology tools for data entry from visual verifications.
- Verifies labels and warning signs are visible and placed according to plans.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property.
- Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner.
- Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures.
- May provide reporting and insight to clients and property teams to improve product and service delivery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree or professional hospitality accreditations preferred. Prior Customer Service experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year of Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business related information.