The Bellman is the ambassador who is the first person guests meet and interact with, setting the tone of the guest experience. We are seeking to fill two openings for this role. Full -Time positions available.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Acknowledges and greets guests with a sincere smile and voice
- Must greet and welcome arriving/in-house/departing guests
- Assist with guest by lifting and carrying guest luggage to guest rooms and guest vehicles
- Must be knowledgeable in parking fees and be able to enter parking fees into the data base system
- Have knowledge on how to comply with company service standards when accompanying guests to their guest rooms
- Safely and reliably provide complimentary shuttle transportation for hotel guests in accordance with company standards for guest satisfaction, safety, and security
- Assist guests by lifting and carrying guest luggage to guest rooms and guest vehicles
- Learn and remember company guest service standards
- Gain knowledge of all property parking lot entrances and exits, streets and local highways
- Provides guest with directions as needed
- Practices safety procedures at all times, including wearing seat belt and obeying all traffic laws
- Assists passengers in boarding and exiting the vehicle, using the proper tools as necessary following the safety guidelines, including a step stool
- Provide information and respond to guest inquiries regarding hotel services, attractions, directions, etc. in order to maximize guest satisfaction
- Monitor and address ongoing maintenance needs of the shuttle, including regular oil changes, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of the shuttle, including window/windshield washing, vacuuming of the interior, removing garbage, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of the hotel parking garage & motor lobby
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor which may include assistance within hotel
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record and a valid, current, and non-probationary USA driver's license
- Must be flexible in hours and days worked
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Able to repetitively lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Knowledge local roads and surrounding highways
- Sound judgment and discretionary skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills able to interact with many types of personalities
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.