LOGE Camps inspires people to Live Outside and Go Explore. Through our model of community-centered lodging, we get people out of their rooms, engaging with each other, sharing stories, and connecting with the local community. We believe community plays a huge role in people's lives and their adventures, and created LOGE Camps to be much more than just a place to stay the night.
Since our beginning in 2016, LOGE has grown to 6 properties across Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado. With access to gear rentals, unique amenities like wash stations and wetsuit dryers, and on-the-go cafes, guests can enjoy their favorite (or find their new favorite) outdoor activities and end the day back at LOGE to enjoy a free concert, tap house beers, and s'mores around the campfire.
LOGE is looking for candidates for our VP of Finance role. Strong candidates will have exceptional quantitative skills, sharp attention to detail, well-honed business judgment, and a keen interest in the hospitality industry. The VP of Finance serves as a member of LOGE's leadership team, and should demonstrate strong leadership and management capabilities.
At LOGE, we're looking for a VP of Finance who'll be hands-on, lead by example, and support the business through strategic decision-making, budgeting and forecasting, operating and long-range plans, investor reporting, and management of all accounting and operational finance functions.
- Work cross functionally with our business leaders to ensure informed decision-making
- Own, build, improve, and enhance the Company's financial models and real estate underwriting
- Lead reporting on business and financial performance to leadership, investors, and employees
- Develop board-level and company-wide presentations & memos
- Drive P&L ownership and accountability to our hotel property leaders
- Own all aspects of accounting operations and FP&A, which include: financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis, cash management, payroll, procurement, inventory management, technical accounting, AP/AR, tax, financial systems, and risk management
- Manage external accounting resources and evaluate need to future hires
- Answer high priority analytical questions to drive better understanding of business value drivers and identify areas of opportunity
- Support planning for future debt / equity financings and analyzing structural approaches to financings
- Work with external counsel and an outsourced general counsel to manage the Company's legal affairs
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field of expertise
- 8+ years experience across financial planning and analysis, investment banking and/or private equity
- Hospitality experience highly preferred
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, including strong financial modeling & analysis skills
- Strong analytical background, including the ability to break down and work through complex problems in a structured manner, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- A proactive approach to role and responsibilities; always looking around corners and anticipating future needs of the business.
- Ability to tell a compelling story and convey information in an audience-appropriate format, including experience proactively developing board-level presentations and memos.
- Enthusiastic teamwork and collaboration; a natural ability to connect with all kinds of people, and to get them excited about LOGE's business and their role in the company's success.
- A demonstrated ability to make good judgement calls and to operate with integrity.
- Previous experience traveling, exploring, adventuring and staying in a variety of hotel, hostel, and campground locations.
Visit to submit your resume and cover letter.
LOGE is made up of trail-wanderers, bikers, climbers, hammock-nappers, bbq-throwers, builders, and dreamers passionate about the outdoors, travel, philanthropy, and the environment. Our goal is to create unique lodging experiences in the center of great outdoor recreation hubs that give our guests a place to connect with others, try out new gear, and see new places. We love to travel, we love the outdoors and we believe community plays a huge role in both our lives and our adventures.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience