It's a prime commodity. A lively, friendly atmosphere. Better routine.
Event Pop could be for you if you're hunting for part-time or seasonal openings. We are recruiting seasonal associates to join our staff for the upcoming holidays, and our hours are ideal for students, instructors, and retiree, or just anyone who wants to gain extra cash.
Our principles are always driving us. Serve Everyone and Do Proper Thing ensures that the wellbeing of our associates is at the core of all our actions. During these times, we have made a number of improvements to our in-store processes.
What you'll do:
- Attend mobile clients, assisting in-store customers and offer outstanding service in a professional and polite way. React favorably to customer questions and feedback.
- Maintain the quality of cleanliness and merchandising.
- Take the initiative to be active throughout the shift and take accountability for the events under your influence.
- Consistently follow all protocols and practices and meet with business requirements in all respects. Abide to our protection, security and supportive practices and procedures in the workplace.
Strong listening skills and careful attention to detail. a Preferred customer service or restaurant experience - experience as a server, cashier, crew manager, sales associate or retail associate is a major bonus!
What we offer:
- Fun and casual environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Holiday Team Nights!
Things to know:
Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to four hours). Individual must be able to lift up to 65 pounds in the case of setting up or breaking down pop up shops.
- Extra holiday cash!
- Career opportunity
- Competitive pay
- A fun & casual environment