Flynn Restaurant Group (FRG) was started in 1999 as the owner and operator of eight Applebee's in Washington State.
Since then the company has grown at over 20% a year, added three additional leading brands in Taco Bell Arbys and Panera, and has become the largest restaurant franchise and one of the 50 largest foodservice companies in the United States.
Today, through its four wholly-owned subsidiaries, Apple American Group, Bell American, and Pan American and RB American Group, FRG owns and operates over 458 Applebee's, 283 Taco Bells, and 135 Panera cafes, 369 Arby's representing $2 Billion in Sales and directly employing 50,000 people in 33 states.
Going forward the company plans to continue its aggressive growth by building and acquiring additional restaurants as well as opportunistically expanding into other brands and businesses.
Flynn Restaurant Group Support Center
Our mission at the Support Center is clear - we provide ever improving support and systems that enable FRG to be more effective and focus on running premier restaurants.
We value our 150+ employees and are committed to setting clear expectations, rewarding and appreciating their contributions and helping our employees reach their full potential.
We look for people to join our team who think beyond themselves and consider the overall business, that want to Own it and have the Whatever it Takes attitude!
Works closely with our Director of Licensing; also interacts with our Finance Team Operations Team and Management Teams, the position is based in our Oregon Market. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and renew liquor, business and other operating licenses and permits required for the operation of the existing restaurants in a timely manner.Maintain web-based license tracking program, including review and cleanup of data and on-going input of license data for license renewals
- Prepare weekly check requests and backup and email to the Director of Licensing, Accounting Operations Manager and Accounts Payable Analyst for all license renewals.
- Prepare food and beverage sales calculations as required for business and liquor license renewals
- Run sales and employee reports as required for renewals
- Handle false alarm fines and notify the operations team and management teams as needed for follow up.
- Process checks and send out the renewals to respective governmental agencies, including any required backup, floor plans, training certificates, license copies, insurance certificates and bonds
- Receive licenses - from respective municipalities - when received you will be required to scan the license, rename the file and upload the license copies into the database, make a photo copy of all licenses for our records. Original licenses are then mailed for posting at the restaurants.
- Follow up with the local, state and federal agencies as questions arise on license applications and license issuance
- Follow up with operations teams on licenses that may have been sent directly to the restaurants to obtain copies
- Monitor expiration alerts generated by license tracking system
- Perform moderate research on various liquor laws as needed to keep restaurants in compliance - drafts memoranda for the Director of Licensing for distribution to operations as needed
- Assure continued compliance of all liquor licenses by processing and filing restaurant management changes to alcohol agencies as required by state laws and as needed
- Notify the restaurants when sprinkler, range hood tests are required and receive notification and request the checks as needed
- Work with the license team on all restaurants and license acquisitions and new store openings
- Have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Be very detail-oriented
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be pro-active and able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion
- Have good communication and organization skills
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Legal or accounting experience is a plus but not required
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Restaurant Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
Medical / Dental Vision
Retirement and Savings Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Schedules
The Flynn Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a copy of Flynn Restaurant Group's Workplace Privacy Notice, please visit .