BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations (BE). As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team!
Location: Milano in Houston, TX
This position performs technical and mechanical work that ensures the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities and common areas of the property meet the standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall functionality.
What your day might look like
- Prepare apartments for new move in’s and complete “make-ready” process of vacant apartments
- Complete resident service requests and repairs in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of exterior buildings and parking areas
- Assisting your supervisor with vendor management and other duties
- Preform routine maintenance and inspections for equipment
What we are looking for
- Knowledgeable and skilled in safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and mechanical equipment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- High level of professionalism in both manner and dress
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Valid EPA/Universal certifications are highly desired
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE