Oak Crest is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
Oak Crest Village, in Parkville, MD, is expanding our dining services team. We are seeking Prep Cooks who can bring their passion for great food, teamwork, and culinary experience to our fine dining restaurants. Our Signature Dining program embraces scratch cooking and chef inspired culinary creations that sets us apart from our competitors.
How you will make an impact:
- Work with a dining team that makes a difference in our residents’ lives every day.
- Assist in the consistent preparation all food items according to proper safety and cooking techniques.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen and work station.
- Use your culinary talents to prepare and assemble high quality menu items that drive resident satisfaction.
What we offer:
- Quality of life – most of our restaurants employees are out before 9pm!
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year cook to order experience.
- Weekend and holiday availability.