We are seeking a part time Night Auditor at Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown who wants to be a part of a great team! The essential functions of this position include the following duties:
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
* Ensure all reports and back-up vouchers are complete and filed properly.
* Ensure all necessary copies of documents/back-up and reports of daily work are distributed to the proper parties/departments.
* Review and correct discrepancies in the Front Desk System.
* Coordinate with the front desk and restaurants/bars closing to facilitate a smooth operation of file maintenance and reset of system totals for next day operations.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
* Knowledge of accounting operations to include aspects such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.
* Basic mathematical skills and ability to operate a 10-key by touch.
* Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
* Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
* Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to understand and communicate with employees and guests. Must have excellent telephone etiquette skills.
EEO/AA/VEVRAA/ADARelated Keywords: Night Auditor - Part Time