Human Resources Professionals-put your skills to work with us and experience the Vaco Advantage!
Our clients have immediate opportunities for Corporate Benefits Specialists; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring companies, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the human resources industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in Human Resources, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Corporate Benefits Specialist, you will research, analyze, support and administer corporate benefit programs in a manner that supports the client's culture and ensures compliance with company policies and statutory requirements.
Additional responsibilities of the Corporate Benefits Specialist include:
- Responsible for on-going analysis, enrollment coordination, reconciliations and complex issue resolution for benefits plans
- Administering and serving as escalated contact for benefits programs including 401(k), COBRA, medical, dental, vision, disability, workers' compensation, HSAs, and executive benefits
- Manages day-to-day plan activities in coordination with vendors (ie eligibility, enrollment, life events, etc.)
- Identify strategies and create process flows to audit and ensure alignment between the benefits administration system, payroll and the benefits vendors
- Process and audit open enrollment and eligibility files
- Answer benefit questions from the benefits mailbox and HRBPs
As a Corporate Benefits Specialist, your experience with staffing, payroll, compensation, benefits, safety, and retention strategies will be crucial for this position. Additional requirement of the Benefits Coordinator role include: • Bachelor's degree in a related field • 3+ years' experience as a corporate benefits specialist • CCP, CEBS, CBP, or PHR/SPHR certifications, preferred • Demonstrated ability to understand accounting and finance concepts • Demonstrated knowledge of ERISA, Internal Revenue Code (benefit related), ADA, FMLA, HIPAA, PPACA, and COBRA regulations • Comfortable communicating complex matters regarding benefits in an approachable way to individuals or to groups