BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations (BE). As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join our team!
Location: Milano Apartments in Houston, TX
This position oversees and performs technical & mechanical work that ensures the inside and external buildings, grounds, amenities and common areas of the community meet the standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall functionality.
What your day might look like
- Managing outside vendors and following up on warranties by email and phone
- Develop standards for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the property
- Supervising up to 5 employees
- Assist with developing the budget for regular repair and maintenance and capital expense
- Delegate and complete resident work orders in a timely manner
What we are looking for
- Vast maintenance management experience in multifamily housing
- Knowledgeable and skilled in safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and mechanical equipment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and property management software (Yardi/One Site)
- High level of professionalism in both manner and dress
- Valid EPA/Universal certifications are required
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE