HOTEL SECURITY SURVEILLANCE
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is searching for friendly, helpful individuals who will be responsible for providing a safe place for our customers to do business, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and customer service. If you have the passion to help others, we have the job for YOU!
Full-Time positions available in Sedona
Starting pay rate of $13/hr
$500 Sign-on Bonus for those with a Valid AZ Guard Card
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control
- Patrols premises- could be walking and standing on feet for long periods
- Reports suspicious activity; may involve stairs, indoor/outdoor patrols
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order- provide a safe and secure environment for client facility and all personnel and guest
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record
Together We Can Lead By Example, Apply Today!!