Line Cooks – Now Hiring!!
Come in any day for an interview with our Chef! We want to meet you in person. 1315 Third St Promenade at The Gallery – 2nd Floor: Azule. Ask For Chef Lou.
Are you motivated to grow? We are, so if you want to feel excited on your way to work and can’t wait to be a part of an amazing team, then this could be the job for you.
Do you dream about food? Do you enjoy seeing guests reacting to the food you made for them? Do you sharpen your knives on a daily basis? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then this position is for you!
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
• Has a passion for the craft and everything in the industry!
• Must love and support their TEAM!
• Must love taking care of guests!
• Must say “yes” and “thank you” often!
• Must be excited about change and an evolving environment
• Ensures all products are rotating on a first-in, first-out basis
• Maintains a solid knowledge of all food products and is able to skillfully apply culinary techniques
• Identifies and safely uses all kitchen equipment
• Regularly restocks all kitchen supplies and food items required for service
• Properly labels and dates all products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation
• Applies basic knife skills required for service
• Reads, measures, and executes recipes
• Maintains a solid menu knowledge and attention to detail with plate presentation
• Able to versatile with hot and cold items
• Exhibits a solid knowledge, understanding and application of various cooking techniques
• Maintains a solid knowledge, understand and preparation of base sauces, stocks and soups
• Works as a team, assisting with all needs and inquiries
• Effectively communicates with management and Chefs
• Performs other job related duties as assigned
• Prefer a minimum of one (1) year work experience
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Has working knowledge of equipment and utensils
• Has working knowledge of health, safety, and sanitation procedures
• Has working knowledge of weights, measures, and various cooking techniques
• Able to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay
• Free meals
• Dining perks
• Growth opportunity
Learn more about us at:
FULL OR PART TIME AVAILABLE