*Experienced Line cooks please apply*****
The Local Peasant - busy restaurant in Sherman Oaks (There is no sign, cross street is Hazeltine Ave) looking for experienced line cooks.
The Local Peasant is chef driven, upscale gastropub.
Apply in person (use back kitchen door) after 3pm any day and ask for the chef or manager.
Please bring your resume.
You can also email us and attach your resume to the body of the email.
The Local Peasant (There is no sign, cross street is Hazeltine Ave)
14058 Ventura Blvd (enter in back kitchen door)
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Deliver exceptional customer service by preparing food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Are able to demonstrate your passion for food and hospitality
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with coworkers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be committed and prepared to work in a fast paced environment.
- A California Food Handler Card is required for all foodservice employees