2019-06-14 to 2019-06-17
9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
1325 South Belcher Road, Clearwater, FL, USA
Congregation Beth Shalom (CBS) is affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism, located in Clearwater, just south of Gulf to Bay Boulevard on Belcher Road. Almost 230 families join together in prayer, song, and the celebration of life-cycle events in a true feeling of community.
Position: Weekend Kitchen Helper
CBS is seeking a kitchen / social events helper for every Friday night and every Saturday morning for 8 – 12 hours a week.
Friday - normal schedule – 4:00 / 5:00 pm to 8:00 / 8:15 pm
Saturday – normal schedule – 9:00 am to 3:00 / 4:00 pm
Special Event Times: (special events occur a handful of times per year)
Saturday – special events – 8:00 am to 4:00 / 430 pm
Friday – special events – 5:00 / 6:00 pm to 10:00 / 12:00 pm
Some Sunday’s with scheduling to be worked out.
• Setting up / serving refreshments for Friday evening
• Putting food away per Health Department requirements
• Observation and compliance with Jewish food handling customs (meat / dairy)
• Help with hosting and food service on Saturday mornings under the direction of existing staff (buffet style)
• General cleaning (vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, polishing, dish washing, and trash removal)
• Cleaning of bathrooms, bathroom floors, toilets, urinals and restocking paper supplies – as needed
• Resetting of social hall table and chairs
• Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have dependable transportation
• Able to pass a Class 1 background screening
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must provide 3 references, preferably professional
Open House for on-site interviews:
Congregation Beth Shalom, 1325 S. Belcher Road, Clearwater – come to the ‘Office’ glass double doors
CBS will be holding on-site interviews Friday, June 14th and Monday, June 17th, from the hours of 9:00 am to 11:30 am. Bring your resume if you have one, three references are required.
No phone calls and No emails please!