I am a kind and caring Midwife capable of working under extreme pressure. I am very thoughtful and careful and pride myself in doing a job well and taking great care of others. Now, pursuing new field of opportunities abroad which will allow me to grow and expose professionally while effectively utilizing my versatile skill set whether in field of (Midwifery, Caregiving, Hospitality Careers, Customer service and Administrative roles) to help promote your corporate mission and exceed team goals.
Education / eligibility / qualifications
- Diploma in Midwifery ( Graduate )
- Professional Board Passer ( Certified Midwife – Average 84.15 )
- Licensed No.0168607 Valid: 11/12/2021
- Southland College ( Kabankalan City , Negros Occidental Phil )
- Graduated March 2014
Nov 2017 - Jun 2019
Ban Catering and Restaurant Services
- Serving and taking customers’ orders.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
- Supervising the restaurant during meal periods to ensure that all catering and food standards and steps of service are met through all guests interactions.
- Ensuring that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served.
CERTIFIED MIDWIFE, OUTREACH SERVICE PROVIDER
Apr 2016 - Jul 2017
MARIE STOPES CLINIC , CEBU CITY , PHILIPPINES
- Being a medical professional and as an outreach Service Provider , I was trained and supported in providing family planning and reproductive health services to women residing in rural and peri-urban areas.
- To practice as primary health care provider with consultation and collaboration with Obstetricians/Gynaecologists if a medical problem arises
- To exercise leadership through clinical practice, student and staff education and research
- To provide specialized care to essentially healthy women during pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum, as well as care to normal women for well-woman gynecology, family planning and treatment of minor gynaecological problems.
- Reports to the Director of Midwifery Service.
CASHIER CUM WAITRESS & PERSONAL STORE ASSISTANT
Jan 2015 - Mar 2016
BOTTLE AND THE BAND ,BAN RESIDENCE, CARABALAN ROAD NEGROS OCCIDENTAL PHIL
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards and vouchers.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Greeting customers who enter the shop
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the Owner
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
MIDWIFE – VOLUNTEER (JOB ORDER)
Jun 2014 - Dec 2014
BRGY CLINIC , BRGY 1 POBLACION, HIMAMAYLAN CITY NEGROS OCCIDENTAL
- Give the necessary supervision, care and advise to women during pregnancy, labour and the postpartum period
- Supervise the provision of primary health care within the community by female community health workers
- Counsel and educate women, the family and the community, in relevant areas of health including preparation for parenthood and childbirth
- Provide all non‐surgical methods of family planning, and counselling for surgical methods 8. Obtain specialized assistance as necessary (consultation or referral)
- Share knowledge, skill and expertise with midwifery, medical and nursing students, and nursing and resident staff, in management of pregnancy and childbirth, acting as a clinical preceptor.
- Perform limited, select administrative duties such as patient charting, recording and reporting of data; clinic and/or facility management (as required); or coordination of specific educational or outreach programs.
Diploma in Midwifery
May 2012 - Mar 2014