Date of Birth: 1st March 1983
Address: Tilak Nagar, New Delhi
Languages Known: Hindi, English, Kashmir, Urdu, Punjabi and Arabic
Location Preference: Any where in the world
Sales & Marketing manager
Jun 2017 -
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the Retail leasing, Retailoperations, and other department in accordance with organization policies and standards.
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Responsible for the productivity and budgetary performance of the leasing operations department.
- Develops and implements polices and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department.
- Monitors trends for competition in the marketplace.
- Monthlyreports to a Chairman or General Manager
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Engage in marketing campaigns and on-campus events.
- Develop and follow-up with potential accounts.
- Monitor leasing administration.
- Manage daily and weekly marketing and leasing reports.
- Draft comprehensive marketing and leasing plan.
- Establish key relationships with HNI Clients & Addressthe events, meetings and clubs within designated segments.
- Use social media to enhance exposure, develop client loyalty and improve brand awareness.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of assigned properties on vacancies, major tenants, small tenancy and lease expiration's.
- Represent Hispanic demographics and psycho graphicsstrongly and accurately.
- Draft proposals, lease offers and documents on incoming and current tenancies.
- Present marketing letters and documents to potential tenants.
- Meet tenants to encourage leasing relations.
- Document to effectuate execution of leasing contract.
- Represent tenants to parties within organization.
- Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
- Study, review and recommend policies and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of the mall
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
- Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
- Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfill their lease obligation
- Achieve specialty leasing income goals established by Management
- Assist with developing the Specialty Leasing budget and business plan and establish objectives as required
- Research and report to Management on competitive Leasing and Specialty leasing trends in the industry and within the geographical and catchment areas of the mall
- Generate new leasing leads and negotiate qualified deals from inception to final execution
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective, existing and short term tenants
Feb 1998 - Mar 2001
University of kashmir