Graduate degree and professional credentials with over twenty years of experience with skills in event
management, site selection, contract negotiation, conference planning, fundraising, sports management,
attendee and vendor relations, marketing, and multi-media/social media communications.
• Plan, organize and facilitate live national conferences with participation from global
attendees adhering to event budgets and organization policies.
• Responsible for site selection, contract negotiation, meeting room assignments, agendas,
floor plans, hiring speakers and conference staff, menu and hospitality design, travel
arrangements, audio visual requirements and trade show logistics.
• Design and production of marketing materials, conference guides, staff manuals, exhibitor
manuals, forms and all collateral literature.
• Train, direct and supervise conference staff to ensure the best possible customer experience
for all attendees and exhibitors.
• Communicate effectively with venue staff, outside vendors, local businesses and visitor/
convention bureaus to fully facilitate a successful event.
• Provide coordination for Annual Awards Gala and Auction as well as receptions, meetings
and fundraising events as needed.
• Oversee and produce content for the association’s website and social media pages.
• Produce marketing and collateral materials as needed by the association.
• Interact with the Board of Directors, staff, volunteers and donors to further the association’s
mission and event/marketing goals.