Hello, how do you do?
I studied Hospitality in college and became a Hospitality graduate with honors by way of the Hospitality Management department. I enjoy providing an authentic customer service by establishing trustworthy relationships. My goal is to keep everyone satisfied and informed, in order to have a pleasant time during their visit with as little stress as possible.
I am equally comfortable organizing events, welcoming guests, creating reports, writing emails and newsletters and handling complex customer and team issues. I have experience with voluntary work, payroll, international work environment, facilities compliance and I am eager to embrace a new challenge.
Accomplishing organizational goals is an unbreakable commitment, changing the Hospitality Industry is a stubborn conviction and my ultimate goal.
As a Customer Advisor at UNIQLO, being passionate about customer service and fashion is essential. I'm a brand ambassador who is mainly responsible for :
- Exceeding customer expectations by listening to their needs
- Finding products that meet customer needs
- Providing in depth product information about the goods customers are interested in
- Providing a high level of service
- Closing the sale
• Meeting and greeting all customers in a friendly manner
• Helping customers with any of their needs
• Maintaining excellent shop floor standards and cleanliness
• Providing exceptional service at the fitting rooms and tills
• Processing of deliveries, maintaining tidy stock and equipment/back of house area’s
• Replenishment of stock and display changes on the shop floor
I was Front of the house in charge of the Bar. However, I also had the authorization to host, to food-run, and to assist waiters as a busser as well.
Vast knowledge of Wines and control of the Restaurant’s Bar were required.
- To properly set up the bar area in the restaurant
- To keep wine & beer supplies updated
- To organize & stock beverages according to the menu and space available
- To clean and polish the bar area (tools, glasses, counter)
- To learn and mastered wine terms and philosophy
- To learn the restaurant's wine menu ( quantity, quality, location)
- Welcome customers ( Host )
- Bar Manager:
* Responsible for keeping control of beverages inventory
* Person in charge of the bar, create, serve and deliver drinks promptly
* Clean and close up the bar
- Customer Service support, reservations & to go calls
Global Reach, a Venezuelan company of pharmaceutical transportation and distribution across the country.
As a Logistic Supervisor my duties and responsibilities were:
- Coordinated and monitored unit driver's activity in their delivery route across the country
- Provided remote assistance to unit drivers on the road
- Tracked transport units via GPS in partnership with a Detector surveillance company
- Researched and created an internal database of approved lodging, restaurants and gas stations in the country.
- Verified delivery status via direct communication with the security escort service and unit drivers
- Created daily reports of delivery activity such as the merchandise category, the client's name, time management of the units ( dispatch, delivery & return ), Irregularities report during delivery routes