Extell Development, New York, NY January 2017 – Present
- Signing for deliveries and packages and tracking in BuildingLink©.
- Distributing and assisting residents with packages.
- Accepting service requests from residents and logging appropriately into BuildingLink©.
- Ensuring that all apartment keys are accounted for and secure during shift per KeyTrak© Standard Operating Procedure.
- Issuing keys to residents or other associates per approved building Standard Operating Procedures.
Related Management, New York, NY August 2014 – December 2016 Concierge
- Received, logged and managed delivery packages.
- Screened visitors, vendors and contractors entering the building
- Maintained a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Provided residential services by calling taxis, fulfilled service requests and handled emergency maintenance requests
Raymour & Flanigan, New York, NY
January 2013 – January 2014
Furniture Sales Consultant
- Greeted customers and answered inquiries regarding products & services
- Cold- Called potential customers & past guests to invite for sales events
- Responsible for shipping and following up with customers regarding orders
- Answered phone calls & transferred calls to different departments
Smart Apartments, Brooklyn, NY
January 2011 – December 2012
Guest Service Agent
- Managed daily Check-in and Check-outs of Guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Processed Credit Card, Cash & Travelers Checks for Guest payments
- Inspected cleanliness of rooms prior to Guests arrivals
- Increased company revenue by promoting company products and services
- Performed Concierge duties and booked reservations for Guests
- Performed office activities such as filing, faxing, phone duties and mailing packages
State University of New York at Oswego College August 2010
Major: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration