I am a hard working and organized individual seeking to enhance my knowledge in the Hospitality Industry. I have been working in the industry for six years and have experience in multiple segments including: limited and full service hotels, private clubs, and catering halls. I have held positions ranging from Assistant Banquet Manager to a Catering Sales Manger. I attended James Madison University for four years while I earned a degree in Hospitality Management with a concentration in Hotels. I enjoy the fast paced and eccentric atmosphere of the Hospitality Industry and its ever changing ways.
● Performed duties as a Catering Sales Manager in a full service 358 room hotel.
● Met with clients to book catering events ranging from 10 to 1,200 people.
● Conducted outside cold calls and presentations to potential clients.
● Detailed all events and meetings in Event Management System (EMS)
● Proficient in Cvent, Envision, and Knowland
● Trained as Front Desk Agent in new extended stay hotel.
● Communicated with Sales on group room blocks/resumes and attained BT client leads.
● Knowledgeable of rewards program, rate codes, group pick up & guest service policies.
● Supervised The Market inventory, pricing and ordering.
● Experienced with MARSHA/FOSSE, daily reports, contingency reports, guest log.
● Created new guest policies and trained staff on Marriott requirements.