Professional with strong leadership skills in Housekeeping or General Maintenance.
Customer Service mindset with the ability to multi-task and meet weekly deadlines.
Knowledge using all chemicals and cleaning equipment in a safe and timely manner.
Diligent in monitoring and follow up on quality issues and equipment performance.
Safety and Operations Supervisor
Aug 2015 - Apr 2018
- Oversees facilities management of residence including overall maintenance and cleanliness of physical site both inside and out.
- Supervision of staff in Security, Maintenance, and Kitchen. Including hiring, and performance evaluations.
- Responsible for fire safety management and immediate disposition of incidents and accidents.
- Maintains log and files of all matters pertaining to safety and surveillance.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with the Program Director on all details of security and maintenance of the facility.
- Knowledgeable about all regulations, policies, and procedures to be incompliant with building codes.
licensed locksmith technician
Jan 2012 - Jul 2015
New World Locksmith Corp
Repair or install commercial or residential security locks, duplicate keys as per customers request.
Help customers choose proper hardware for doors, or their security needs.
Pre press Technician
Aug 1999 - Jan 2015
- Process all digital files for final print per client’s specifications.
- Prioritize incoming print work orders with production department.
- Quality checks on all digital files to customer specs and print layouts.
- Perform maintenance on all processors and mechanical devices.
- General cleaning or maintenance duties within the prepress department.
May 1985 - May 1986
NYC Technical College
High School Diploma
Jan 1977 - Jun 1981