To Whom It May Concern:,
Thank you for taking time to review my resume. I am interested in exploring employment opportunities with your company.
I have over 19 years of Sales & Marketing/Event Planning/Customer Service experience in the hospitality industry. I have top sales achievements within the Hilton Family Brand, and have trained other sales representatives in specific sales techniques to exceed the company’s goals. I enjoy working with the public, as well as sustaining high service standards. I believe I can assist with my sales drive, event and customer service experience, and desire to thrive.
After reading my resume, please forward the information to the appropriate individuals for consideration. I believe that once I join your management team you will find that I am a dedicated, successful, goal oriented, and loyal individual.
Again thank you for reviewing my resume, I look forward to meeting you. If you need to contact me prior, you can reach me at 301-793-9755.
Aug 2016 - Jan 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston Galleria
- Captured Government, Associations and Sports business by proactively seeking new accounts and maintaining existing accounts that resulted in achievement of sales revenue goals; while maintaining a vertical SMERF market which increased hotels group ADR
- Schedule and complete sales appointments
- Conducts the required amount of sales activities including telemarketing, cold calls, e-mailing and prospecting
- Organizes, maintains and tracks sales data
- Achieved and exceeded expected revenue goals established by hotel management for last quarter of 2015 and 2016
- Generate short-term revenue by targeting key accounts
- Develop and expand client base by aggressively pursuing new accounts on weekly basis
- Negotiate contracts, interface with client to determine strategic objectives; synthesize information into standard Hotel format and communicate details to key departments
- Make onsite presentations to prospective clients and strategically market available meeting space based on the client's needs and specifications
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and employees
Aug 1989 - May 1993
University of the District of Columbia