Dynamic & results-driven industry professional with over 08 years of experience in optimizing / maintaining food, labor costs and net profit margin, based on forecasted targets across diverse organizational domains in India & the Middle East. Proven ability to build strong client relationships and drive new revenue streams. Motivational leader and mentor of multicultural and cross-functional teams with team management skills, adapting with agility to new environments and delivering consistently high levels of client satisfaction. Exploring challenging senior managerial assignments with a
professionally managed organization
· Revenue Management
· Budget Management
· Catering Operations
· Training & Development
· Business Development
· Service Delivery Management
· Customer Relationship Management
· Cross Functional Team Coordination
· B Sc. (Hotel Management and Catering Science), S.D.C.Mangalore,INDIA
· Certified in First Aid training
· Certified in Food Hygiene
· Certified in train the trainer program
· Certified in performance management training
· Leadership 1 Training
· Customer focus
· Onq training
· Lobster Ink Training about Food and beverage
· Successfully drive the Friday brunch for 200 covers and achieved average per month achieved 15 % of the total budget AED = 35414.00/brunch. · Successfully drive the Ist beer fest in the city and achieved AED = 255550.00 · Wine fest In the Hotel and achieved AED = 76411.00 · Introduced the special promotionss in Restaurant and achieved 25% of the budget AED = 80460.00
è Demonstrating Leadership - Utilizing interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
è Exceeding Customer Expectations - Providing services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
è Improving Service - Improving service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
è Developing and Building Teams - Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
è Supervising Associates - Supervising and managing associates. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding associate positions well enough to perform duties in associates' absence.
è Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
è Modeling Appropriate Behaviors - Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
è Coaching and Developing Others - Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
è Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates - Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
è Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
è Training and Teaching Others - Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
è Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
è Integrating Departmental Goals - Providing the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals.