Provide guest service in line with SMSC GE's culture of Purpose, Vision, and Values. Greet and assist guests in the Hotel Lobby and Bellstand areas in a friendly and engaging manner. Respond to guest requests thoughtfully and intuitively. Answer guest questions, providing direction and support. Responsible for managing the guest check-in/out lines and other tasks to provide a positive lobby experience for the guest. Ensures the Hotel Lobby is clean and organized.
- Assists guests waiting in line to ensure prompt service. Greets guests and provides information about hotel and casino services, restaurants, amenities and answers guest inquiries.
- Cleans, organizes, and maintains lobby, work area and applicable equipment.
- Maintains control log of all luggage and guest amenities.
- Ensures the Hotel Lobby is clean, sanitized and organized.
- Arranges transportation for casino guests as requested.
- Stores and provides wheelchairs, walkers and scooters for guests as required.
- Relays maintenance items to the supervisors.
- Calls Security in the event of an emergency.
- May perform duties of Bellperson.
Days TBD - based on business needs, Weekends
Hiring Rate or Hiring Range: Based on qualifications
- Any combinaton of education and/or experience in hospitality, customer service, or related field to equal one year.
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.