Interested in a Driver position?
CDL "A" TRACTOR TRAILER LINE HAUL LOUISVILLE, KY.
This is home daily, full-time opportunity.
Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits in Only 30 Days!
Late Model and Well Maintained Tractors and 53 Trailers
DHL Pays Weekly
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet. And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
DHL Supply Chain is currently hiring CDL Class A tractor/trailer drivers for dedicated LINE HAUL work. This position is based in LOUISVILLE, KY.
- Route beings at approximately 3:30pm 2:00am Monday - Friday
- Line haul is approximately 570 miles/night.
- Weekly route pay: $1150
- DHL pays weekly.
Key Benefits - Comprehensive, Affordable and Available After 30 Days:
- Medical - Administered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year .
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per year.
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year.(Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.)
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth. (This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.)
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- Valid CDL Class - A operator's license.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
Don't delay. Respond to this ad today!
DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.