Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties (Budget Suites of America) owned and operated by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, The Colony, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Addison, and San Antonio.
We have Regional Manager-in-Training positions available for applicants who have proven management experience in fast paced, full service restaurant environments. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic leader and team-builder that is ready to take on new challenges. This position offers a work/life balance (no more working nights). Must be willing to travel locally.
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term care insurance, life insurance, accrued paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, and 401K plan with company match.
Salary for Regional Manager-in-Training positions start at $100K and increases to $115K + bonus eligibility after successfully completing a 90 day training period in Las Vegas, NV.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
● Manage multiple teams in a dynamic, ever changing environment
● Follow up with teams to ensure they adhere to procedures and quality standards
● Create goals and manage teams to achieve guest satisfaction and revenue objectives
● Respond quickly response to human resources issues
● Be proactive to eliminate issues before they occur
● Mentor managers, minimize risk, collect revenue, and minimize loss
● Adhere to budgets for expense categories
● Candidates must have 5+ years experience in Senior Management role (Regional Manager of Operations, VP of Operations, etc.)
● Outstanding leadership, communication and organizational skills.
● Strong track record of identifying, coaching and developing talent while leading a solid team.
● A proven success with driving sales and controlling costs.
● Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed.
● Effective problem solving and analytical skills.