Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Our client in that Atlanta area is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist for a year long contract.
Job Requirements for the Compensation and Benefits Specialist:
- Respond to FMLA requests
- Assist in the development of employee communications. maintaining timely and accurate compensation policies and information
- Support annual open enrollment process and covered affiliates, including testing, auditing, employee calls, communications, and education
- Responsible for calculations and administration of additional corporate programs and initiatives such as cash-bonuses, sick time payout
Job Requirement for the Compensation and Benefits Specialist:
- 2-4 years of experience with compensation and benefits
- Knowledge of DOL, FLSA, ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA and other relevant state and federal regulations
- Human Resources - Knowledge of principles and procedures for Benefits and HRIS.
- Vendor Management - Knowledge of Agency/Vendor management
If you are Interested please APPLY today!!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73279 when responding to this ad.