- Ensuring the dining room, lobby and service area are clean and visually appealing.
- Clearing, cleaning and resetting tables to ensure they are ready for the next guest.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Greets Guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Previous experience a plus.
- You must have open availability for both day and night shifts.
If you are interested in applying for a Busser position, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume or apply in person weekdays between 9:00AM and 11:00AM or between 2:00PM and 5:00PM.
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9.