GO Marine Services, LLC is looking for highly qualified and passionate candidates to maintain full-time positions as a cook or chef for offshore energy facilities in the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding waters. This individual will be responsible for:
- preparing and serving all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.) for daily operations
- maintaining and inspecting kitchen/galley at all times
- maintaining and managing grocery inventory
- conducting safe and efficient galley operations either alone or working as a crew
- ordering adequate groceries while adhering to strict and variating budgets
- maintaining a professional and positive attitude at all times and under various working conditions
- be able to work long hours and long hitches away from home
This position's pay is extremely competitive and work schedules are very flexible!
* Candidates may apply with no safety training or certifications!
* Offshore experience is preferred but not required!
Please call or email to send applications and resume's!