Hand and Stone is seeking for a Spa Associate. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
Whats in it for you?
- Provide excellent customer service to members/guests
- Welcome and greet members/guests upon arrival
- Answer phones, book appointments, sell memberships, gift cards and upgrades
- Follow proper filing procedures/file maintenance
- Promote health/wellness benefits of massage therapy
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Team player
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Hourly wage plus commissions and bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application, Spa Soft (will train) and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest