Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa in Olney is looking for a dedicated individual to lead by example and manage the day-to-day operations of a client-focused front desk team. This position is focused on membership sales and retention; we believe by providing amazing services and providing a healthy environment for our employees, our clients will want to see us on a monthly basis and our membership base will continue to grow. We are seeking a driven individual to help lead the Team to make it happen!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Manager must always lead by example and demonstrate consistent sales skills. A more extensive list of the responsibilities is as follows:
- Meet membership sales goals
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and balance the daily appointment book
- Greet and check-in/out clients before/after their appointment
- Learn about our products and services for effective, clear communication
- Execute the daily operational tasks, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by management
- Uphold store cleanliness standards in the entire spa
- Communicate the continually changing schedule and operational needs with coworkers
- Communicate with both massage therapists and estheticians to maximize the appointment book
- Computer data entry
- Manage all scheduling for front desk staff, massage therapists, and estheticians
- Oversee training of staff
- Order retail and professional product as needed; manage a current inventory on all products
- Create and aid in implementation of sales goals for staff.
- Oversee implementation of corporate protocols.
- Goal-oriented, with ambition to obtain top-management level
- Sales experience with proven results; membership sales is a plus
- Capability to work flexible hours, specifically occasional nights, weekends, and holidays. We are open seven (7) days a week.
- We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. We close early on Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude; be able to remain calm in fast pace environment
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Exceptional with organizing and prioritizing; attention to detail and multi- tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience to be considered
- Please include expected hourly rate
Position is hourly plus generous commission, and multiple bonuses throughout the year.