The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee the maintenance team for the shift specified. The Supervisor is accountable for keeping their shift on task and completing all required maintenance and appropriate documentation. This role also requires the individual to understand, troubleshoot and fix equipment in our Bakery and commercial manufacturing plants.
· Responsible for food safety and quality.
· Troubleshoot, repair and maintain bakery manufacturing equipment and building.
· Aids in the identification of root cause and corrective actions.
· Prepare and maintain documentation on operational equipment efficiency.
· Perform daily preventative maintenance.
· Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in plans/manuals.
· Perform other duties as may be required and/or assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Previous supervisory experience in a maintenance role.
· 3-5 years experience in the industrial food maintenance field.
· Experience in maintenance of bakery equipment (all types) and ovens preferred.
· Troubleshoot and repair electrical/control systems.
· Strong identification of root cause and corrective actions.
· Commercial machines.
· HVAC, electrical and mechanical systems.
· PM and troubleshooting ability.
· AIB Bakery Equipment training course attended.
· Collaborate cross-functionally and contribute to problem-solving sessions designed to determine the root cause of failures and develop long-term corrective actions that will prevent recurrence.