CDLA LOCAL DEDICATED DELIVERY DRIVERS
Apply Online Below or Call Craig at
NFI is offering a $5k sign on bonus for drivers hired at our Dayville, CT operation. We need dependable and organized CDLA Truck Drivers to deliver loads to retail locations throughout New England and Greater NY Metro areas. Each route consists of 3-5 stops that are driver unload, with each driver returning home daily. Limited overnight routes available.
- Average $1,300 - $1400 per week - $67k - $73k Per Year
- $5k Sign on Bonus
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year!
- HOME DAILY (limited overnight routes available)
- Loading / Unloading w/ Pallet Jack, hand truck, or Customer Unload
- Multiple shifts Monday - Friday with weekends off.
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From - Pick the plan that fits you and your family
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- 401(k) with match
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don't answer to Wall Street or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED - It's all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated fleet.
- Our PEOPLE - The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking.
Drivers at NFI Industries are expected to be dependable, safety-minded professionals, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
DRIVING FOR NFI
As one of our 6 core values, NFI puts safety at the center of every operation. Drivers at NFI Industries are expected to be safety-minded professionals, with a steadfast commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications include:
- Minimum 22 years of age (21 for recent driving school graduates)
- Class A CDL from your state of residence
- One (1) year of verifiable Class A commercial driving experience in a similar type/size of vehicle.
Less than 1 year of experience:
If you have less than one year experience, many of our locations offer a paid training program that gives early career drivers exceptional one on one instruction with some of the best drivers in the industry.
To qualify class A CDL holders must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Drivers with six to twelve months professional driving experience must complete a 4 week paid training
- Drivers with less than 6 months professional driving experience and/or recent driving school graduates must complete an 8 week paid training.
- Recent driving school graduates must be at least 21 years of age.
NFI is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Email or call .
Call Craig at