National Account Sales Executive, Foodservice
Reporting to: VP of Sales
Location: No Location Requirement - Bases anywhere in the U.S.
The National Account Sales Executive, Foodservice is responsible for driving and achieving sales, profitability, and brand growth in assigned foodservice customers. This position leads the business development strategy and execution of a diverse product line and manages the customer relationship at all levels. This proactive sales leader will drive growth by developing key relationships and securing business with national and regional distributors and commercial customers. Ability to travel a minimum of 60% of the time is required.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
1. Achieve revenue, margin and volume goals for assigned customers and prospects.
2. Develop annual account plans for customers.
3. Work in a collaborative effort with Marketing and Sales Operations teams to develop and execute foodservice channel strategies.
4. Participate and lead discussions with various teams in product development and supply chain and business development initiatives.
5. Evaluate product category best practices and report on competitive activity.
6. Represent Hugo Specialty Foods at appropriate industry events/ trade shows.
Skills and Experience
· Experience managing major national and regional foodservice customers and a history of success in recent positions.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated success in developing and executing strategic sales initiatives.
· Experience in driving business through prospecting and fact-based selling.
Minimum Position Qualifications
· Five years of sales experience selling food products in the foodservice industry.
· Experience selling in the meat category is preferred.
· Bachelor's degree required.