Director of Sales
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Sales to join our New York City office (this is not a remote position). This role will be responsible for driving room nights from Group, Corporate, and Leisure Travel segments for Caldera House Jackson Hole.
NOTE: Please send your Resume & Cover Letter to
What we're looking for:
· A self-starter who owns hitting/exceeding annual sales targets. This role is all about uncovering opportunities to work with new clients, developing your own account base and spreading the Caldera House word.
- Territory includes all key feeder markets within North America.
- Has a personal network of strong contacts within a variety of industries for future revenue opportunities / partnerships with Caldera House.
- Heavy focus on prospecting travel agencies, meeting planners, executive assistants, and corporations with clients or groups that would book at Caldera House.
- Develops and executes a strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and expands Caldera's customer base.
- Data driven with the ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Create and advertise weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals and keep Caldera executives apprised of the progress.
- Assess the comp set and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors' changes.
- Basic understanding of channel management and can recommend updates to improve visibility on the GDS, OTAs, and more.
- Ability to get under the skin of a brand and consumers to drive insightful ideas and opportunities.
- Good at building process to drive structure and organization, while being able to be flexible and deliver great work in a fast-paced environment.
- A conceptual, out-of-the-box thinker who inspires others; we're up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- A doer. You're not precious; we all leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- Ability to take ownership of important issues, solve problems and make effective decisions.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- You live and breathe each of the Caldera House's values.
About Caldera House:
Caldera House is a spirited luxury hotel located within the heart of Teton Village in Jackson, WY. With its prime location, it offers luxury accommodations and memberships, all at the foot of one of the top ski resorts in the world.
The property officially opened in July 2018 and operates in the winter and summer months. It is home to eight luxury hotel units and has a restaurant, café and two retail outlets, all open to the public.
At the core of the building is a membership program also known as an Alpine Club. The Club offers member's lockers, valet parking, exclusive F&B services, ski storage, spa and fitness studio.