About the position
We are headquartered in New Zealand but have Operations all around the world including in Torrance, California. A great role has come up for a Sales Support Administrator to support our small but busy sales team. This fast-paced environment has a strong team focus where everybody pulls together to deliver to a global customer base.
As an Export Documentation & Logistics Administrator you will be working with multiple internal and external stakeholders within the business and you will be the link between our sales, operations and finance teams. This role will encompass:
· Processing of customers' orders
· Organising sea & air freight bookings
· Assisting with logistics and export documentation
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role you'll have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. To be our rising star, you need the following:
· Good attention to detail, accurate data-entry skills
· Computer literacy, if you know Excel that would be a bonus.
· Strong communication and time management skills
· A high level of customer service
· Be open and willing to act as a team member and take on ad-hoc duties as required.
Compensation and Benefits
Benefits after 90 days
· Medical Insurance Premiums paid for Employees and their immediate family
· FSA Eligibility
· 4 weeks PTO
· 5 days sick leave
Benefits after One Year
· 401K with 3% company match
At T&G our mindsets are: Grounded, Resilient, Open & Winning. We are looking for someone who can embody these mindsets, someone who is passionate about taking ownership of their role and wanting to make a difference in this exciting and innovative organisation.