Job Title: Executive Chef
Job Type: Full Time / Year Round
Bol Restaurant & Bowling in Vail Village is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate Executive Chef to lead our culinary team! Bol's Executive Chef will be the face of our culinary program and be expected to ensure the utmost of client satisfaction and service. They will achieve this through the effective and efficient management of costs, quality, creativity, and staff as well as by meeting and exceeding stated expectations. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen, implementing production processes, and managing food and labor costs. Additionally, you must have an overall understanding of and be able to follow and direct HACCP, Food Safety, and Physical Safety programs. You should have experience supervising kitchen employees and the ability to motivate these employees to continually improve performance. Bol prides itself on bringing a contemporary cuisine to give people a new look on what a restaurant/bowling alley can be.
· Create menus for dining room, events, etc. utilizing the latest trends and ensuring quality
· Demonstrate cooking, menu development and pricing
· Previous experience with inventory and labor cost
· Must have the ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on food quality and know that customer service is essential to be a success in this role.
· Work well under pressure and work well with others
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parking