- Prepare and analyze quarterly slides.
- Support the development of the annual budget and the monthly forecast process.
- Support financial business case creation for planned investments.
- Develop financial models and analysis.
- Prepare budget, actual, and forecasted expense schedules.
- Identify and execute opportunities to streamline processes to drive efficiencies and improved cycle-time
- Collaborate with business, information technology, finance and accounting partners.
- Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output.
- Prepare analytical plans, including milestones, hypotheses, and data sources necessary to complete complex deep-dive analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst or Financial Analyst.
- Advanced Excel skills with Microsoft Office proficiency, required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and other reporting packages and databases.
- Experience with ERP Systems.
- Skill in designing sophisticated financial models and reports.
- Proven ability to apply quantitative reasoning to complex issues.
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts.
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision making.
- Proven experience with finance databases/data warehouses.
- Experience creating and automating advancing reporting.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management.
- 5+ years' experience.
- Proven experience with process improvement, project management and change management.
- CMA, CPA or MBA is a plus, but not required.