Excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Chef (or Executive Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine ready to take charge of a full kitchen)
Ideal candidate will have worked in an casual/upscale restaurant operation and have strong abilities in leading and developing a staff and managing all aspects of a complex kitchen.
We seek individuals with strong culinary abilities and experience in a variety of cultural cuisines, and need chefs that have the passion and desire to work with fresh, local and seasonal ingredients to showcase their culinary expertise.
- A minimum of three years' experience managing a staff in a high-volume, full-service restaurant
- Proven EXPERTISE in all facets of daily kitchen management, including but not limited to: hiring, training/development of staff, scheduling, controlling costs (food and labor, ordering and receiving food product, sanitation/health code adherence, creating new menu items, etc.)
- Proven, successful track record in being an effective team leader in an upscale/scratch cooking restaurant
- Company benefit package (Health/dental/vision)
- A competitive salary position plus a bonus structure
- Freedom to create new menus and menu items utilizing fresh, seasonal ingredients
Please note: A formal cooking STAGE will be required as part of the interview process.