Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt Food & Beverage Manager for our NEW location in Deptford, NJ at Deptford Mall.FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
The Food & Beverage (F&B) Manager is responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering excellent customer experience. The F&B Manager will forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance. His/her goal is to maximize sales and revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement.Essential Duties:
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Monitors food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Tests cooked food by tasting and smelling it in order to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Schedules and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents in order to verify product quality and quantity.
- Monitors department budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions in order to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Schedules staff hours and assign duties
- Investigates and resolve customer complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Must have full knowledge of the process for serving alcohol within the premises.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with an emphasis on motivation and teamwork.
- Completes reviews, absence reports, supervise staff with time and attendance along with work ethics.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
- Interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
- Performs all shift duties as required by Store General Manager
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when directed by the Store General Manager.
- Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction and supervising F&B associates.
- Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance, and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety, and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
- Opening & closing duties to include checking all doors and setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.
F&B Managers must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respects for everyone. The F&B Manager must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or two-year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experienceBenefits:
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching,
Please submit your resume or complete application online at .
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter Indeed (Round One Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One)