AmeriGas is looking for qualified Delivery Drivers to join our team!
Jefferson City, MO
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States. AmeriGas is now seeking an experienced CDL-B Driver for our Jefferson City, MO location.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits package, including:
- Excellent starting pay
- Local routes and territories - home every night
- Exceptional medical and prescription benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous bonus potential
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training with tenured professionals
- Propane discounts
- Career advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Direct deposit of biweekly pay (some exceptions apply)
- Plus more!
The Cylinder Delivery Rep is assigned to a large cylinder truck to deliver cylinders of various sizes and pick up empty cylinders. Cylinders are primarily delivered to industrial customers on a flatbed truck that may be equipped with a lift gate to assist with loading and unloading cylinders. The Cylinder Delivery Representative performs all daily functions in a safe manner by adhering to all federal and state codes and regulations, in addition to all Safety and Operations Policies and Procedures while utilizing all Personal Protective Equipment.
At AmeriGas, our Delivery Representatives:
- Place full cylinders into the customer's storage cage and exchange for empty cylinders
- Load empty cylinders back onto the truck and take back to the AmeriGas facility for refill.
- Enjoy interacting with customers and seek high levels of customer satisfaction
- Stay organized and compliant by completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Are willing and able to engage in vigorous activity on the job
- Are willing to drive and work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- At least 21 years old with a valid CDL.
- CDL Class A or B with Airbrake endorsement.
- Currently have or willing to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
Note: Hazmat and Tanker endorsements will be required to perform the job and if not held already, must be obtained soon after hire and prior to driving an AmeriGas vehicle.
Apply online today!
AmeriGas is a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon the completion and our evaluation of a drug screening test and a criminal background check in accordance with company policies and applicable laws and regulations. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.