Sushi Oodo, A chic and busy Japanese omakase restaurant located in Soma, is looking to hire a fun, charismatic, hardworking, and most importantly - EXPERIENCED individuals. We are looking for a server with open availability to join our team, starting training immediately. We are looking for a flexible candidate who can run food as well as this is a multi-function position.Please apply by e-mailing us your cover letter and up-to-date resume.
SERVER (Part-time or Full Time)
We are looking for a charming, sharp, and energetic Server to join our Front of House team! We are a small, efficient, and very hardworking team. At our restaurant, servers are responsible for greeting customers, curating a fabulous experience, taking orders, bussing tables, and at times running. We need someone who is quick on their feet, thorough in their approach, and passionate about serving Japanese food! Servers at our cool spot work really hard and our pooled environment encourages team work.
We are looking for:
- A professional server, with experience serving Japanese cuisine.
- An energetic team-player who can handle pressure with poise and grace, and is always looking to assist fellow team members.
- Someone who has a passion for serving delicious food and beverages, and are familiar with Japanese ingredients.
- A server with a STRONG knowledge of sake, shochu, and other Japanese beverage.
- Someone who is confident and able to "sell to sizzle," and loves to tailor a guests' experience from the start to end of service.
- A multitasker, who can juggle many tasks at one time, while maintaining a keen eye (attention to detail).
- Someone who really LOVES serving, and challenges him/herself to upsell and make the best recommendations consistently!
- Fluency in English (Japanese speaking skills is a plus, but not a necessity.)
- You must have legal papers (US Citizen or have a Green Card/working visa).
- You must have an open or flexible schedule.
- You must be able to work both opening (Starting at 3:30PM - 4PM) and closing shifts (Ending around 11:00 - 12:30).
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Sushi Ondo is a new take on Japanese food but with a Korean twist.
The restaurant has a welcoming feel, framed by modernist décor with